Novo is expanding! We are seeking full time licensed psychologists (Ph.D. or Psy.D) and/or masters level (LICSW, LPCC, LMFT) therapists to join our team. The position is for a full time employee status (22-24 clients/wk) but would include a flexible work schedule. Candidates must meet requirements to be fully licensed in the state of Minnesota and have at least 2 years of experience providing cognitive-behavioral interventions and/or other evidence based treatment modalities.
Enjoy the benefits of an academic setting (built in structure, emphasis on consultation, collaboration, and training) with the feel of a private practice (smaller group, autonomy in scheduling, comfortable and beautiful office space). We provide beautiful fully furnished office space, staff to handle calls/scheduling, an EHR system with set note templates and billing, office supplies and stationery, marketing materials, phone system, a steady stream of referrals, and a cohesive team environment.
1. Have at least 2 years of training/experience in one or more of the following empirically supported interventions:
cognitive- behavioral therapy
dialectical behavioral therapy
exposure and response prevention
acceptance and commitment therapy
parent-child interaction therapy
2. Value professional development and have interest in attending weekly consult meetings, monthly trainings, and local/national conferences
3. Have an identified area of specialty (anxiety disorders, mood disorders, neurodevelopmental disorders, disruptive behavior disorders, family therapy, etc.) or interest in developing an area of expertise
4. Be at true team player with an interest in joining a collegial, supportive, and social group of clinicians
5. Have strong interpersonal skills
Your Name Here
If this sounds like a good fit, please contact one of our directors at 952.209.1510 or email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!